About SERVPRO of Portland
Neil & Jared Lamey
Owners of SERVPRO of Portland
SERVPRO of Portland specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Portland can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. We have the scalable resources needed to quickly respond to any large scale restoration project.
We take pride in our work and are committed to making it "Like it never even happened." When your home or business is affected by fire, smoke, water or mold, selecting the right company matters. We are here to help no matter how small or large the disaster may be. Our business model is simple: SERVPRO provides readiness planning and immediate response to cleanup and helps prevent additional property damage as quickly as possible. This preparation and immediate response lowers the amount of demolition and reconstruction necessary following a disaster. We refer to this as “restore vs. replace.” The benefit is home and business owners are back in their home or business faster, while insurance companies can lower claims expense and ultimately insurance rates.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Portland.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Reets Drying Academy
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- MREMA- Maine Real Estate Managers Association
- Better Business Bureau
- American Bio-Recovery Association
- American Red Cross of Maine
- IICRC - Certified
- Portland Chamber of Commerce
- ABC Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. of Maine
- Sebago Lakes Chamber of Commerce
- Maine Apartment Association
- Top 100 Franchise Leaders (Volume)