Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We're Here to Help
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. SERVPRO of Portland is your local restoration company you can trust. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to assist you after unexpected disasters. We are even available on holidays!
Our technicians work quickly to resolve any damages in your home or business after water leaks, flooding, fire loss, mold infestation or storm damage. We know exactly what steps to take to repair and restore your property safely and thoroughly.
When you need FAST restoration services, contact our team at SERVPRO of Portland!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (207) 772-5032
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Portland, South Portland and The Sebago Lake Region arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.