About SERVPRO of Portland
Owners of SERVPRO of Portland
SERVPRO of Portland specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Portland can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. We have the scalable resources needed to quickly respond to any large scale restoration project.
SERVPRO of Portland understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." Our business model is simple: SERVPRO provides readiness planning and immediate response to cleanup and helps prevent additional property damage as quickly as possible. This preparation and immediate response lowers the amount of demolition and reconstruction necessary following a disaster. We refer to this as “restore vs. replace.” The benefit is home and business owners are back in their home or business faster, while insurance companies can lower claims expense and ultimately insurance rates.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Portland.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- Reets Drying Academy
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ABC Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. of Maine
- American Bio-Recovery Association
- American Red Cross of Maine
- Better Business Bureau
- IICRC - Certified
- Maine Apartment Association
- MREMA- Maine Real Estate Managers Association
- Portland Chamber of Commerce
- Sebago Lakes Chamber of Commerce
- Top 100 Franchise Leaders (Volume)